Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Farewell fren..

......I just want you to know that I do and always cherish you as my good friend, be it now and back then, the memories are there and will be there forever….However, I do realize if things are patch again, we both know that it wont be the same.

I am happy to see that you have a good life now and my doa will always
be there for you.






I choose to remain silence.
I choose not to speak.
I choose to cry....


The best medicine is to let it go.





I am walking without her.

4 comments:

sd. said...

i know the feeling as i have experienced the same thing i reckon. no worries kak. she will al ways be there when you realy3 need her.
but well, new friends always count kan?

;)

be happy k.
hugs~

MOLY said...

jangan la nanges mummy ..
we all always be there for yu
:">

Anonymous said...

akakkkkkkkkkkk...

ayu datanggggggggg....

memandangkan akak pun dh x de best fren. saya nk jd best fren akak boleh?

saya pun dh x dek best fren sbb best fren saya dah wengggggg...

x nk rrrr kwn ngn org wengggggg...

Redbloodsnow said...

do happen to me also arr kak... :( :(:(