Last week, i spent my last final day to clean up everything. Pindah segala barang bagai to my new workstation which is 10 feet away from the old one.
Yes, the time has come for me to move on. These 2 photos are my old workstation, dah kemas dah siap. That s the new secretary's PC, she just moved the pc. Aku sedekahkan printer aku kat dia...tempat aku bawak ong, insyallah dia leh berjasa kat tuan barunya ini.
I got the promotion, leaving behind my current position, holding new title for a new setup company under the mother company of mine.
I ll be seconded to the subsidiary company which will be based in JB. The HQ is in JB, but there will be one office in KLCC and another building for me and my assistant. The agreement was made that I m not gonna be moved to JB. I told them, if u wanna take me, my package is no transfer to JB. No is a NO.
Since they really need me, they have to agree on my request. I will be travelling KUL JB KUL starting January onwards. It s quite simple, i do my job here, once or twice a week, i ll be flying up to JB.
Jika ada masa terluang, i will surely across the boarder to meet my buddies in Singapore and yes yes, shopping!!!
One good thing bout my new job, i m not only getting the promotion, but also the secondment contract. I will be serving my current division for any sports games and not the company that i ve been seconded. n this was special request from my big boss. he doesnt want to loose me, his superdiva sportshunter.
N this is my new workstaion, a bit cramp, i finished clean up everything at 830pm of Raya eve.
Sekarang dah paham kan?
1. i got the promotion, no more secretary. Holding another position. Looking for a job in JB? yes, shoot yr resume to me, i will shortlist you.
2. I m the secondement staff to the subsidiary company for few years. I should be calling back to the mother company, and i should stay longer to the subsidiary company. Seconded.
3. My new office is around Midvalley, but I also stay in my KLCC's office. If i feel like to work from KLCC, i ll be here, if not i ll be in the other office.
4. My HQ office is in JB, so if you see me in JB in the morning, but suddenly im in KL petangnya lak, that s true, it s bcoz i m needed at both states for some reasons.
5. This means, blogging is not my priority anymore, expect for no entry per day too.
dah paham kan? kalo dah paham, nanti i blog bout the interview session wt the Australian's guy (bukan UK la, aku silap) okdokie!