Thursday, February 14, 2008

Note to my readers...

i m not abonding my old blog ni, but today i just feel like to write something here. i know people keep coming here and tot that i m posting any entry here..but not anymore darling.


This blog is still alive but wont have regular update anymore. I have moved to a new house, my own domain at
www.redmummy.com .


This old blog is a memory now, but i will not shut it down insyallah forever. This is where i started to write about my life my 2 little kiddos, bout sirman, the famosity, and of course red diva is also famous wt lalat in this blog.


you are welcomed here, noone will stop you to get the fun reading my old stories. redmummy's new readers would love to sit here to get to know me better, and my other loyal readers will find anything from my archive just to understand me more and more.


btw - if you have linked this blog,
http://redmummy.blogspot.com in your blog, and you have seen your blog address in my reddies link, please do not remove it. keep it forever coz your link in this blog will be remained.


but if you intend to link my new web
www.redmummy.com into your blog, please do so, but do drop me an email at alompakagogo@yahoo.com to tell me that you have linked me. i will surely link you back in my new blog.


hope to see you in my new blog, just launced Feb 11, 2008 - www.redmummy.com

2 comments:

Witty Angel said...

hehehe..xboleh la kak red..mmg tend to bukak blog ni..hehehe...sebab blog ni mmg best..hehe

chekgu Bani Hassim said...

Congretz Kak RED...Dah ader domain sendiri...Bajet pun besar la nih...
Tapi kalau reader ramai puasati la sesgt...
Way to go KakRed!!!