Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ning Baizura's Wedding and Reception - Shoes Column...


to my new readers, this blog is not only famous cos of the Red fancy colour but also wt the shoes collection. the owner of this blog loves to snap shoes photos, bear wt me for a second.


Red diva @ Redmummy was wearing the red heel from Bangsar, Sirman wt his new sandal...



Fairuz the mr reporter of Berita Harian, just landed from his 1 week trip, was wearing the capal...

Aidil Abd Ghafar, Redmummy and the reporter's shoes sandal ...the rest ai x kenal la u...


power to the bloggers!!!



Joe KK wt capal, Budiey.com next to me and Ajami Hashim - hit their blogs too!!!



7 comments:

FF said...

gosh.

i luv the heels .

gorgeus! ;))

Red Mummy said...

rara u like it ? search shoes in my blog, melambak la keluar nanti gambo shoes...

Anonymous said...

cantiknya kasut mak merah :D

Ajami Hashim said...

yaa ampunn!!! trus berjangket 'shoe fetish' katanyerrr!!! muahahah!

..btw, nice meeting u & sirman ;-)

smlm i cari yg pakai kebaja kaler 'merah' rerupanyer 'kasut merah'..

lalala..

Siti Nurhayati Dollah said...

Tomey nya kasut merah itu..

Red Mummy said...

tq girlss...

ajami - my kebaya got merah, my kain batik oso got merah, my watch my tube my accessories sumenya merah

haaa...

mummysyafie said...

dalam banyak² gambar tue... gambar "powers of bloggers" tu yang paling best...sporting nyer