Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Intan tells you a story....

NO = i m not the writer of this entry. I m copy pasting this entry from a blogger, a sister, a contestant from one of the Blogger Kick Start that i m judging now. I have no special entry tonite, so I decided to cheat you wt this entry. Akak curi dari blog dia without her permission, takkan dia marah nya lah, marah kang akak das ko balik nak nak? :P




First time I caught glimpse of her name on BKS page, my imagination created an early assumption of how this lady should look like.


Red Mummy - seorang makcik garang yang gedempal, suka warna merah.


I imagined a woman in red baju kurung with tudung ikat simpul kat bawah leher, walking very ganazz, and talks like, 'hohh.. ape ko nak??' in garau voice. Haha.


Then I went to her page. Oh. I see now. Completely different. Petite, cute mute, comel la sangat. Bukan macam makcik joyah I had in mind ok! And since then I read her blog regularly, if not once per day. She attracts me to know more about her life. Not because she's the judge, or because she's "famous", but because I like her lifestyle.


Sports - (I lost count lah akak, of how many games you do play). Career. Friendships Other relationships - she seems to find a way for balance to divide her time well.


To me, she's like a durable rechargable battery. Works and works all the way.

Then goes flat.


Episodes of fever due to physical overwork gave her time and mandatory cue to take a break. Sometimes her nose breaks and swells, sometimes insect irritates and provokes inflammation in her ear canal. Also, sometimes she cries because of evil devil at work.


But then like a Duracell, she recharges back to full stamina.

Her source of energy must come from that place, where her beloved ones are - Sirman, Gegirl and Abang. And from her blog readers who make her happy with their concern.

From her inner confidence and strength. I know that she's a strong lady.

And what else do I know about her? Let's see some more.


She's on diet. Aims at 43 kg, if I am not mistaken.
Dia ada kakak, abang dan adik.
Dengar kata, hari itu dia dapat promotion. Tapi dia fikir pasal anak-anaknya. Jadi dia tak pasti mau terima atau tak.
Dia bawa kamera ke mana-mana die pergi. Diva lah katakan. Mesti senang nanti, kalau terserempak dengan peminat boleh snap2.
Dia agak kecoh di alam maya, walaupun komen-komennya macam pedas, tapi tak lah menakutkan sangat..
Dia orang Perak. -edited June 05: Sorry! My bad! Kak Red orang Cheras ok!-
Dia adalah Kak Red. Saya tak tau nama sebenarnya.


Ok. Nampaknya saya (dan anda juga) terpaksalah berpuas hati sampai di sini. Because as obvious as it is, those are all few things that I know about her.


Perhaps, we all can continue our education about Kak Red by going here everyday starting from today >>>
Click!Click!



Photos dari blog dia x leh nak upload, few wks ago ada gak kuor, la ni kuor X semedang - later ye, Intan pls email me the photos, i like it so much! Since this contest dah habih, u may belasah her entry ni kaw kaw.....let me keep my mouth shut first.


:P

4 comments:

Orked said...

cessss...... mmg blur dah akak aku ni!

Bek ko tanam kaktus ke, leh gak ajak sembang².

Nite!

Unknown said...

wahai pembaca sekalaian, dik red ni sebenarnya org china, keturunan Hang Li Po. xder cheras mahupon perak. Kalau x caya, pergi la tanya Hang Jebat, xpon tanya Hang Tuah. Hang Lekiu yang citer kat saya asal usul dik red ni yg sebenarnya. Harap semua pembaca ambik perhatian yer..sekian terima kasih...

p/s, sorry la dik red, I kene reveal rahsia u , yang u ni Royalty sebenarnya ek.

mad redo1 said...

nak belasah si intan tu? sian dia... terfikir jugak, boleh ke? mampu ke?

hehehe...

sd. said...

dh abis ke bks?
sapa menang ni?

sayda x leh nk access la page byk2.
server dh lmbt skang ni.benci!