Friday, October 13, 2006

Tough week tough days....

Vista Amani

Everything seems to be tunggang terbalik. I hv sent out hundreds of flyers to the residents of VA, just to express the frustration, RM?s blog temporarily becomes a place to chat and discuss about the current issues etcs. Tu pasal cite lam tb RM is lately bout VA. i expect by circulating it, could reduce or just stop the numbers of the breaking in....hope so lah kan.


Gril ? welding back, by help from Pui and her husband (they are the victim for another house) ? need to repaint again, argghh!!! Paid ? u sucker management, don?t just look look ye! I will keep calling you till I get what I want.


Main door ? kena tipu hidup2 wt the management gak pasal ni. Been asking for the panel contractor?s number since the Friday?s incident, no news at all from Zahid. nak mintak no contractor pun mcm mintak sedekah! Zahid is not a staff of DL but don?t care one lah..hes incharge of the contractors so on. So on Monday morning, we called him again, not we..my hub called him, he was saying ?ah kejap lagi saya bagi, saya kat umah lagi ni? ? bloody hell, at 11am in the morning of Saturday ada kat rumah lagi??! So we wait and wait, mmg this fellow is crap! i pulak take charge to call him, now this time he said ?ah kak kejap lagi saya datang naik atas umah akak?. Ni dah kat kol 12noon ok. Sabar lagi ni???I was then sent sms to him ? 'cant u just sms or give me the numbers of the contractors that we ve been asking for since yday. Pls la don?t keep quiet and work fast, cant u just be a bit responsible to what u have said??- matik idup balik dia x jwb till around 1230pm gitu, I immediately called the mngt opis, one of the girls answered and yang sakit hatinya dial eh ckp ?semua numbers zahid pegang, kita x tau? u see??????? Korang ni memang tak puas kena maki kan, mmg keje situ asik nak kena maki je kan. asyik tak tauuuuuuuuuuuuuu ajer!!! masa tu lah I tepon DL, Nor the lady refused to pass the line to the managers, she claimed that the managers are all overseas, not coming to work on Saturday, cant reveal the hp numbers cos it will disturb their wkend. WTF!!! When I insist for iron lady?s office number, then only she gave.


Meantime my sirman went down to the mngt office, kali ni depan2 muka dema he asked for the contractor?s panel number, tarak, yg dia bg mat indon jawa punya number, the subcon kot. N masa tu gak the 2 girls can ask my hub ?wife u nak tepon opis dato maznah ke, tak payah lah suruh dia tepon, buat apa?? eh ko sibuk apesal aku nak tepon ke idak?.ko dok je diam2 kat opis ko tu and keep on practicing saying ?TAK TAU? f.u.




So lam kol 2 sirman and abah pi few places of kedai2 pintu near cheras. Dok carik sana sini?payah at least kena tunggu for 7-10 days since the VA punya pintu a bit big bukan standard size. Me at home dah serabut kepala, subcon jawa tu datang (she was advised by the mngt to see me) motif dah lepas kol 2 br nak dtg???si gemuk ni mmg palatlah..menipu aku tol. Since I m a lady, dia ckp pintu ni lam rege RM550 gitu lah, paling mahal pun RM600 gitu. I cant make any decision, just yet. Later2 sirman balik wt abah and met the subcon jawa gemuk ni, I was in the kitchen sibuk cooking. Kejap tu dia left. Sirman said, he charged RM650 for the door. Gila x ko??? Td ckp less than 600 pastu ni jd byk gitu lak. Oiiiii?..sirman doesn?t like the treatment, nak tipu2 ni dia mmg geramlah.


So pastu Lai n Pui the other victim came wt an external contractor. This one ni ok?siap bwk pejadah for welding tu?WE REALLY THANKS AND APPRECIATE THESE COUPLES' HELP!!!


Kol 5 lebih, ada satu lg contractor datang?ni lah panel?s contractor of VA. Delon ke namanya?..so dia kompem2 ckp bagai blab la bla lah?and blahhhhhh

that boy is my 4th bro who becomes my assistant, my bodyguard, u see him most of the time in VA - introduce u to Epi, he helped me to circulate the flyers. the little girl is my sis's daughter.

Ppl in and out from our house, to visit us to tengok umah camne tgk grill camne and so on lah.


Monday, we agreed to take the Delon the panel?s contractor for our house door. On Tuesday lak sirman ckp, Delon called him to confirm that on Wednesday, anytime, they can just fix in and pasang the door. Baca ni tol2 yeah?to pasang the door yeah. Tuesday nite gak..Lai told me that he wants to take the same order, so we made a booking for Lai to Delon as well.


Wednesday is the day that i took leave. Gotta sent my mom and youngest bro to klia at 3am in the morning for their umrah, went back home only at 6am and slept at 630am, woke up at 10am, prepare for quick lunch for Abang, sent him to school, went back home wt gegirl..met David till I woke up sirman at almost 2pm (he was working at nite b4) ---- KO TGK TIMETABLE AKU, PADAT KAN..KO BOLEH??? (ko tu adalah sipolan yg lembik sapa2 je lah) So sirman asked me to call Delon since he had promised to replace the door by today the wed kan?kan kan?


U know apa jadi, itu palat cakap ?alah kena tunggu lagi 10 hari lah, belum order lagi bla bla bla? ko ingat laki aku yg br bgn tido tu leh gelak2 dengo dia ckp, terus mengamuk le mamat tu. Abih ditempiknya palat tu..penipu besar tollah dema ni tau. Kita ni dahlah desparate sesangat kan?sib baik sirman x baling hp tu kat luar balkoni, dia campak kat sofa je?.oi hp aku tu.


Sian kat Lai, dia pun rely on kita gak for the door, last2 terpaksa dia gak take charge on the door. So last nite should be dah settled la bout this door. I hope so lah. Lai came wt his contractor to ask me to choose the colour and design of the door. Mcm aku terer..bantai je lah, called sirman, kang bising salah amik kaler lak. So he wants me to pick the colour yang match wt the dining set. Ok yes sir. N thanks to u Lai (abihlah raya ni kena hantar rendang ketupat byk2 kat umah ko).


Alarm ? jgn main2 ok, very soon rumah akk pasang alarm nyah..in English is im gonna get my own alarm!!! At first we wanna take ADT, but after sirman and lai having their discussion and second tot etcs..x jadi amik. Nak amik Pui punya pun quite expensive gak, I mean we are turning to raya kan, so our budget semua increase, so man2 kita carik2 and found the right one. I encourage my neighbours, my readers to start asking a security alarm or smart home system?s quotation. Usually bila dah terkena cam muka kitorg ni baru lah nak pasang alarm segala jadah bagai kan. nanti akak snappy2 photos yeah bila dah siap segala bagai lah?but sian wall aku kena hack le pulak ?


Paint - Last Tuesday, we went to buy 2 type of cats for our VA. Even the house just been painted last 10 months ago, since I have a very2 good artiste at home, she s good in drawing and conteng2 the wall..so here we go ? mengecat rumah kita semula. She tot that by drawing her daddy, mummy and abang?s picture over the wall is cute. It s cute honey but I hv dozens an empty books for you, so no more on my wall yeah.


Jewelerries ? I have to start over again, not to think so much on the loosing, yeap I managed to get over it but then will have to start from the bottom back. Emm nah?not a big deal though it was my previous hobby,


Bloggers Idol ? for me it s over already. The winner?s announcement will be this Monday. stay tune wt me for the final result. I was not really excited so much for it before but dah few days ni baru ada rasa semangat sket. Nampaknya ada yang begitu gilakan votes kan, bak kata itu Ash, pengujung setia RM and penulis setia komen bod di RM ?red, budak gila tu mmg gila meroyan nak menang lah hik?. Biarkanlah..dia pun nak merasa jadi famous gak. Akak ni pun dah difamouskannya (oh terima kasih kerana mempromosi blog akak ye budak kedai buku). Pastu lak shortly tadi, ada informer akak ckp kan ???.. ?kak red, nampak sgt ari2 dia dok bertenggek kat blog kak red gitu kan, ada entry bodoh dia dah memakan diri? alah sayang?.x cakap pun orang dah tau lah. bih je BI ni nnt akak revealkan memacam??..skang masa utk menyimpan rahsia, again?bg menghormati BI yang masih berlangsung, tp napa aku rasa cam aku dah abih ek? Oh ye pasal dia je yg gila votes, org lain dah khatam!



Red Mummy ? im ok, some ppl said it could effect my life my emotion whatever lah. Look!! like u are sleeping wt me kan? laki aku yang control aku pun x pernah sibuk2 apesal orang lain sibuk ek? no matter what, I know I m more richer than you, I m more happier than you, my life is complete than you, whatever it is, I m all above you lah pondan, alhamdulillah sesangat tuhan rezekikan aku ngan anak2 yang molek, suami yang baik ? ko? Ntah2 masa kencing pun lembik! Abihlah sume geng aku tekejut tgk aku mencarut, hello ni bukan mencarut ni, kira berbahasa2 lah sket, kalo ikut akak, no such words ye dak?! Anw, dengan keadaan fizikal dia yg lembik, jalan cam nak tumbang itu, kalau akak tiup or tendang terajang dia kan?matilah kau dulu! ? oh some of u wanted to know kan what s going on, no lah?but I don?t hv to sell myself to downgrade other ppl, I m already in a higher class level compared than you - hang tau sapa hang! Ops?.lalalalalal (Mal I need yr help here).


Oh ye btw, all?I don?t need an advise from u guys anymore. I m matured enaf, only my sirman can talk and ask me to do this and stop blab la bla. For u out there, if u think by advising me is a good idea, nope..u better open your mind back, sit back, and turn yr face 2 the other round. There are 2 mirrors, mine is clean and I advise you to go to the other party, who s behaving like kanak2 riang ria. Saya manusia yang boleh bersabar but on the other hand, I hv to shout a bitlah ? hey?this is my blog, ko sibuk apa kan?


Alright, let s back to my real life again.


Oh yeah today lagi tough. This morning bangun cepat sket, hitkan sayur and nasi and fish for abang, pack and leave house wt abang only. My bro stays home wt gegirl who is still sleeping. Went down meet sirman, dia baru balik from office after night shift ? letak abang in my car, he was then left upstairs to stay home wt gegirl pulak. My bro lak balik umah abah. I was then pi umah abah, sent abang wt his school bag, and bekal etcs. Then pi opis?


Ko boleh? Mak2 yang kuat cam akak je boleh kulu kilir without complaining ok, kalau nak complaint ?akak mana boleh dia linkkan votes dia ngan dload lagu2 dia? eh silap??hah gitulah bih kurang.



Kuih raya - checked ? semua kuih will be getting in by nxt wk,


Rendang ketupat segala ? checked.


Baju2 raya for all 4 of us ? checked. Y the tailor, hang jgn lupa nxt wk akak nak bj2 gegirl ngan akak tu ok!...


Kids preparation ? checked. Songkok and samping abang x dapat2 lagi ni, matiklah bz masa dah suntok.


New curtain ? lom check yet


Duit2 raya ? x check yet, but anak buah bertambah sorang lagi this year.


Mom and Adik ? dah selamat sampai di Jeddah, insyallah balik dengan selamat on 4th Raya.


Cuti Raya ? emm..nak sambung cuti ke x nak ek?


Another great week nxt wk! specially to my sirman and abang! Gegirl, your time just passed last month ok so let s help mummy to celebrate our 2 handsome men!


Many2 thanks to all of you yang pay your visit to me and family in VA recently, to frens yang keep smsing and phone and emailed and YM....to u who left a comment on my comment board too, and to my new frens in VA. Saya percaya pada ketentuan Tuhan, I believe in Allah, apapun yang diberi, ujian yang telah ditetapkan saya tetap terima.


And to you management of VA, pls do something before I bomb myself to you?..i think i did already but x ckp kuat bomb akak, jom ramai2 kita pi hantam dema.

just heard that another unit been broken in lagi again today, the 9th victims babe!! apa nak jadi ni? pas satu2, x ckp seminggu dah happend lagi, ni apa hal punya citer ni?

beria ckp pi rounding each units, last2 sampai sipolan balik jugak found out. i told them already to check kat management on which unit yang staying dek budak2 bujang...VA ppl, im not accusing all of u, but ikut common sense lah, kalau dah camni nye penyangak, he could be a tenant here yang dok bujang beramai2 or staying alone.

bila dah dpt unit yang mana2 bagai, which im sensing the most budak ni dok kat block a lah. akak x tau napa but i just feel that he is staying in block a. coz guard tadi ckp ada dema nampak sorang culprit pakai muka tutup separuh, bila dema kepung kat bawah, sampai ke malam x de sorang pun yg turun. bih dia terjun ke? tu yg akak rasa dia ni dok block a gak.

agak2 ko dia ni internet user tak? matiklah kalo dia baca blog aku ni, dah sah2 dia tau lubang dia dah byk yg pecah.

so here, i m pasting 2 useful info from 2 of our VA's neighbours...pls read through which i think it s very2 serious subject to be talked about.

From Faizul:

Hi Kak Red, I'm ur neighbour.

I'm sorry to hear that ur hse kena pecah. Anyway, just wanna share u something. this happened to me yesterday. but i'm not going to accuse anyone.

i live in vista amani too. yesterday after subuh around 6.30 i was lying on my bed. my room is the last one near the door entry. suddenly came a guy try to open my tingkap. and he did. i said 'cari siapa?'

then that guy ckp cari orang sebelah rumah. i said 'takder takder' . i've being rude because that kurang ajar guy bukak tingkap rumah orang suka2 hati nak tanya pasal pasal my neighbour. actually next to my unit is empty. mmg kosong. before he came to my tingkap i heard he was trying to open the door (my neighbour unit).

i expect that guy to turn away after i said there is nobody next to my unit but he standstill and looking into my room. actually i was lying on my bed at that time but i could see him staring into my room like looking for something. after 5-8 seconds he still not moving i bangun dari katil and saw that guy. seluar pendek biru, baju lengan panjang (baju rugby all black) rambut kerinting leper tapi panjang kat belakang.

i herdik that guy again 'cari siapa? kalau nak cari orang tanya la pak guard'

'nie bukan rumah pak guard ker' replied that guy. i said to myself. what a stupid fellow. mana ada pak guard dok kat unit sini. even kat condo nie. maybe this guy is a culprit. i shut the window and he walked away.

I feel so scared after that. Kurang ajar betul laki yang datang rumah orang bukak2 tingkap. seriusly i'm not accusing that guy sebagai penyamun coz i have no evidence. tp tindak tanduk that guy really meragukan. ok kak red that's all for now. thank you for ur time. any progress just let me know.. see ya..

end

another version is from an anonymous, he commented from the previous entry of my pecah rumah's case:


Dear Red

Just a comment, i stay at the same condo also...

Here is the story.. whats happen to my unit.. on saturday morning around 11am++ - guess around 1-2 mth ago...


" I left my unit and go to nearby area to meet up a friend.. and doing something..(for info my wife is still inside the unit - sleeping) than suddenly she hear a noise outside at our unit grill kinda like someone trying to "kopek" our grill and at same time the bugger still dare to press door bell (i guess to check if anybody at home).. than my wife started to get scared, she try to go to the side window to take a peek on who was that but, when she;s near the window she can smell a big smell of ciggarette..(the thief i guess basically was smoking outside our unit..) that bugger was at the grill trying to take off our lock pad... and my wife call me up and i straight give a call to the security guard to go up to my unit... than i arrive in 10 min times... my wife was so scared that now she don't want to stay alone in the unit anymore...


luckly for me i was just nearby and arrive on time.. when i arrive the guard said they didn't see any people around...fcuk...!! i was damn piss off and my hand was carrying a steel baton..(just incase)... than i look at the pad lock it was prey open already... so i scold the shit out of the security and his KP... than go to the management office and scold the shit out of the management people than i saw the developer datuk son.. i scold him also.. "


So in the end the promise a 1 hr security guard going through my unit.. but that was like for 2-4 weeks.. than now i didn't see any security guard rounding anymore... piss of shit people...


I would suggest it's time for the committee of the penduduk to start wake up and told the management.. if they don't bulk up ... the resident over here is not going to pay maintenance fee anymore... fcuk them.. the maintenance fee is include the security salary.. so .. we are just paying a fcukup people to do security...


But anyway just becareful nowadays.. i heard that this thief or syndicate works like this.. - they choose a newly build place rent a unit.. and start monitoring other resident movement.. than when it's time they will strike and get away all things in the unit.. and stop awhile than get back to do their shit... (i've been told from police officers about this) -> It happens to some apartment and condo in our area like mentari/lestari and etc....

end


well, apa lagi kita nak buat? nak buat rusuhan kat bawah ni ramai2? jalan lembut x jalan, nak pakai jalan kasar...tp akak x nak kena tangkap dek polis coz buat rusuhan lak....peace! kita pikir cara yang lebih damai and tenang.

come out an idea pls.

why dont we call for a meeting wt the management soonest possible? orang2 persatuan...yang lom diregistered yet, i know u are reading my blog but hangpa ni senyap jer...i smsed hangpa senyap, i tepon pun hangpa senyap. awat lagu mana lagi ni?

cek x tau lagi apa nak habaq...mohlah bersuara ramai2, nak kena abih sume units kena pecah baru dema nak take action hapa?

everyone pls drop some comments and suggestions, takkan lam VA ni x de sorang pun from legal firm ke? polis ke? adik badik politician ke, orang dbkl ke, hapa ke, akak tak tau lah, im one of the victims, i just hope this is not happening again, but unfor, nothing has impressed me yet.






my dad, he was the first person step into my house when my house kena pecah that day, bukan security guard bukan management yg sampai dulu ok! just imagine, an old man datang dulu from BTR....x sakit ke ati ko bila aku buat report when i heard from my maid first that umah kena pecah, but yang mngt ngan guards dok melanguk2 lagi.

cis!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

punya dah lama x keluar entry, sekali keluar ngan api!

sabar sabar...

eVerYthInG SHASHAY @ ASH said...

Selamat ari raya redmummy - remember! remember! remember! (ala2 iklan susu kt tv) wlupun tinggi n cantik bintang2 di langit namun kita yg kt bumi ni kenele alwiz maintain status quo n bersyukur atas everithing given n taken by HIM. after all kita nikan cuma players lam dunia ni je .. hmmm bout those two ehem-ehem yg lemah pemikiran ko ktakan lam entri ni ko mahapkan jer deme, dh deme sama level in thinking n action dlm dunia ni .. wat 2 do?? - matila multi level ikikikikkkiiiiiii ... back to my point; that is alwizla syukur on everi thing dat u have!! on bi06 - u hv done evrithing terdayo dibuat .. so no regrets laa eventhough ada komen2 membina lam blog bangunan bakti siti hasmah bookstore 2. x sabo rasanyer nk tau on de rahsia besau after dis coming monday nie ... hmmmm apa agaknyer yer?? okees cheerios kng pepnjg-pnjg ni kang ko suruh aku buat entri lam blog aku sendiri plak .. x dapek nk tolong den ..

Archmal Gustov said...

tu dia.... sesi lepas gian katanya..... stangah jam aku baca kak!!! ko gilo ek kak??/


apa pun... merk penah cakp kan kan... biarkan si luncai*cam sesuai laks ngan dia* terjun ngan babi-babi belaannya, menyemak jer... nyusahkan orang... dah dia rqasa nak glemer...bagi jer laa kak... tak luak pun....

yang penting, DDRRAAAAMMMAAAA!!!


cam ni laa...


la la la la la la la....