Friday, April 20, 2007

2 down, 1 final 1 to go...

yeah right, as u see the title, i won for the 2nd round. it s almost 2 am in the morning of friday, but i m still here, brushing up my black movement. i m a good player, i know, korang x yah puji2 akak, i ve been holding the champions titile for many2 times, since my school sampailah uni time, even in the corporate world. i know i know lar. BUT. there s a but. kalau akak menang in black - itu pasai nya opponent aku mmg hazab sgt x pandai main white - attacking. and me, i ve been playing yahoo chess wt an id alompakagogo@yahoo.com for like 54thousands games, but korang tau x sume 54 ribu games tu akak main white!! and i m suck playing black. believe me.


last week, my voting seems to be hell yess, cam x ngam ngam soi when i hv to play black against a lady yang currently holding 1 win 1 loose position. so, if akak kalah ni - im dead, my defending champions title will be given to her. and my dept ppl, dok putting me a pressure on that. suck it uplah! tension....


the first few games playing black in yahoo chess, after so so long time, yeah right, semua games tu akak kalah. my mind is trying to think as a white yet opponent dah keep on attacking, either i got checkmate or my queen is definitely dead. bih camner siang ni kang?



i need to lie down, seriously. kepala akak dah jem. to u yang dok YM akak, dok email akak, dok tunggu akak kat blog korang napa akak dah few days x bagi komen, pls understand. i will entertain all of you, once i finish this chess tournament. satu hapa blogs korang akak x belek2 lagi. it s a final day for me now.


give me some space, akak nye pala dok nampak queen ngan king je la ni.


for the previous game, i checkmate her wt bishop and queen. i dont want to give up my title to someone else, i know they are like 10 yrs younger than me, but i hope my experience yang beribu2 kali main games ni, will help me and will give me some luck for the final round.



n korang korang korang ni.................tolong akak to support me, wish me luck and doakan for me lah kan. i m taking this competition seriously, as much as u guys wanna win in yr own contest yang korang enter or probably like BKS, this is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too big for me.


this is the day, please let me be.






8 comments:

The Pisces Man said...

Ok la Kak Red, selamat jadi Queen Men-check-mate kan orang.... :)

Rostam Affendi said...

Huh..
Hebatlah kak red.
Good luck.

UmiMia said...

Hi Kak Red,

Wish you a very good luck. I understand your love to this game because I'm also kemaruk dengan scrabble and literatiyahoo.I know you will do your best..caiyok..caiyok..

Harajuku PearL said...

LLLLUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!..

P&P

mad redo1 said...

ooooo chess... okay le, may the force be with you...

Unknown said...

May the best win!! i give u full support!!

theotherme said...

all the best to you red!

me said...

Congrats! Adore la org2 yg terer men chess ni..
N glad to hear akak masih on diet.
Support all women in diz world yg nk diet! Yeah!!
*over semangat*