Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Conjunctivitis....




the above photos can be considered as a Daddy Day Care - kaedahnya akak keje and sirman was on leave for few days, so he spent wt kids at the Megakidz layaning Barney etcs...



2 old photos that i just wanna share wt u






the nikah event lam masjid in which akak kena grounded by my dad to jaga rumah, dats y u cant see kak red wt the full hijab



oh yes one another thing......


i m sick.

the whole family members of kak red are sick.

we are infected wt the early stage of conjunctivitis.

i was in d office when i got this sms 'i m at home, 2 days mc'. i quickly called him and yeah..he has the red eyes...em em...

b4 he smsed me, akak nye mata pun dah rasa itchy2 sana sini..specially on the right one. so i assume probably on my lens lah...i went to clean rub and wash it again and again, but still not only itchy but merah le pulak mata kanan akak. i believe, it s bcos of my lens, not the sakit mata merah tu lah.


but my whole team dok forced me to leave the office immediately. they do not want to come nearer to me, they bambu me to touch the door anything that akak touch pun dema membebel. so i left at sharp 530 yet they ve been asking me to leave the office since 4pm. it was heavy raining my dear, akak mls nak balik cepat coz u know me, raining and traffic jem are both my allergic for driving home.


so i was then headed back straight to meet my family panel Doctor Raha. the moment i stepped in 'ni mesti u sakit mata kan, pagi tadi yr husband came' - yeah right!!! she treated me as a conjunctivits patient eventhough i claimed its not lah...it s my lenses yang buat hal....yet she insisted. so i got 2 days mc - i m resting but knowing me, i ll be tagged wt work from home though.


after few hours, i still feel the gatal2 of my eyes...my sirman's eyes mmg dah cam pontianak harum sundal malam meraung, and suddenly. mummy mummy...my eyes!!! oh no!!! abang got infected pulak!


can u see abang's red eyes?



last year, the whole 4 of us mmg kena sekali rap, it was abang yang menjadi pembawak from his school i guess, and some of my officemates pun kena gak hasil dari akak pulak. my sirman, even wt the red eyes, dia pi gak keje since he was like bz like gila punya that time, pakai sunglasses pretend like orang x leh berjangkit yet we know how s the conjunctivits been flying around right.



but the good news is: i can wake up very very the late for these 2 days. hik hik hik....






i m so unlucky and luckly lady.



7 comments:

Leilanie said...

Red,
hope you all get well soon.

In the mean time, jom visit-visit my blog sambil "cuci mata" tengok my garden.
:)

5th_E Taib said...

hik hik.. siann akak RED kite ni..sampai mata pun ikuttema blog..*matila ai. Take good rest nah... jgn nak snacking or obereat nasik... hik hik hik...

Anonymous said...

mrasa pencinta merah bermata merah. hiks!

bRed said...

eh bahaya nie...

GENG jgn tengok gambor diaorang lama lama . nanti jangkit kat kita laks..

BAHAYA!!

Anonymous said...

baru chat chat semalam dah kena dah....

Kheirul Nazib said...

rest lebih2 sikit...mlm jgn dok chess...hehehehe...jgn marah, nanti kena jual...

Shah said...

Sama2 la kita tido membuta sampai tengahari. I'm on leave sampai Friday. Seminggu cuti tapi last Monday satu hari terbongkang kat rumah kena food poisoning thanks to Kayu Nasi Kandar.
Get well soon ok. Takut pulak kalau terserempak with Kak Red with the Red Eyes kat dalam lif nanti....