Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bosan n Suck

kalo aku ckp lam malay, cam jiwang karat pun ye. kalo in english, like too formal plak. so kita guna dwibahasa. as a lady,i dont use bad words, not bcoz im a lady or a mom kot..but pasal it s not me, not my way.

im quite fed up wt one male fren in my country, iyo! x yah detaily lah, he might be bumped into this blog lak...he was treating me like shit, like hell. but no matter what he did to me, i will always be a good fren to him.

this is a message that been given 2 me from my old2 buddy who noticed on my situation wt that cruel man:

Aku pun cam x caya je yg ko blh couple ngan besi. Mcm x msuk dek akal plak. Musykil pala otak aku memikir. Suratan takdir. Pdhal aku yg gila2 kan ko tp ntah camna ko bleh dgn dia. Dia pakai bomoh siam kot.

Mbe hari ni i m behaving like dah dibodoh2kan by him, but 1 day 1 time...

im not blaming u right now but sesabar mana pun i wt u, or XXX pun i kat u, one day one time, i hv to walk off.

leaving now....da da da...

No comments: