Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fear Factor Malaysia

i have applied for the FFM on June/July of 2005. a month later, i ve been called to join in the FFM launching at the Sunway Lagoon. It took me a whole day and excitement joining the launching, had to do 2 tasks though 1 of the task was making me so nervous - swimming.

i m not a swimmer, i have no idea on how to swim....but thank god i managed to get my fear off it. after 1 whole day in the launching, we ve been promised to be called either we will be selected or not for the 13 episodes.

day by day...i brought my hp everywhere...i do not want to miss the calls. but still waiting like buah yg x gugur. luckily...during the fasting month, it was a great news. I have now been selected in the Episode 7 which will be on shooting starting 10 Nov 2005.

A week b4 i got a call, i have registered for a swimming classes, tot if im not in FFM, i still can swim....after few classes..yeah....i m in im in im in...........tq for calling me FFM and thank to you God too!

a week ago, they called me to reschedule my shooting. it s gonna be on the 25th Nov, in an Episode 9. i dont mind what episodes they are going to put me in..as long as im selected already.

my goal is to get the RM10k. i really need to work hard for it. after raya, i wish to workout more, and hopefully i can swim more faster then yesterday and yesterdayss...

i wish i win....i wanna use the money to my new Vista Amani...may Allah help me, a petite mummy of 2 kiddos. Insyallah

No comments: